Monday, July 26, 2010

Magical City

I talk a lot about wanting to move out of the big city but the truth is that I want to live in a magical city where we have all the diversity and culture of a big city, only it's small, everyone knows their neighbors and there's lots of room for the kids to run and be wild. Anyone know of this place? And I know what you're thinking, but no, the suburbs don't count.


Miller Outdoor Theater - Jack and the Beanstalk put on Children's Express Theater

Herman Park - I know. There are no ducks. I think the screaming and huge chunks of bread pegging them in the head, scared them off. The pigeons, on the other hand, were on the attack!



2 comments:

Anonymous said...

We live in the 'burbs - people definitely don't know all their neighbors here!

Emily Brown said...

Wow! Martin looks so big compared to Amelia. Is he like super tall now or is it just the picture?