Friday, September 24, 2010

Shopping Fun

I love to spend money. I know, I know. Every possible emotional and psychological syndrome that I could possible have is on your checklist of "WTH is wrong with her" now. I don't care because I'm not going to try and figure it out or fix it. Because I love to shop. Well the SAHM thing, kinda threw a kink in my game. No worries. Over the last 5 years I've worked through the combo of need and guilt. I shop for groceries! Need without the guilt. Plus, we can stretch a trip to Whole Foods or Costco into a half day event. Play, samples, shop, visit with the old people who love to swoon over my kids, borrow(read: pretend to buy) new toys, eat, and then naps on the way home. Really, you can't beat it. Don't laugh.


Whole Foods even has an eating area, playground AND a meals worth of samples!

Oh AND entertainment!! This day PBS showed up and had games, balloons, and Cat in the Hat!
I don't even think Martin hears a drummer. His beat is more along the lines of a triangle or tambourine. He insists on getting a "sad face" every time we got to Costco which is every week . I know. Happy face would be too... normal. Martin does not do normal. Normal is not cool.

1 comment:

Emily Brown said...

Oh Crisa, nothing is wrong with you. You are just SO American!