Monday, March 10, 2008

What is that????

So I think we have officially moved to a new stage in our lives. I think I'm going to call it the "What IS that ??" stage. You know the stage in your life where you're stepping in mysterious liquid, smelling unfounded scents, sitting in toxic goop and of course pulling back the covers of your budding scientist's bed and asking, "WHAT IS THAT???" Yup, I think I spent at least a minute asking this question today. Yeah I know rookie mistake. It was yellow-orange and sticky.
Cheese? No too sticky.
Ear wax? NO, too much.
So I smell it and decided it has to be food.
Banana? Too orange.
I go back to ear wax.
No, no way can a two year old have that much ear wax!!!
WHAT IS THAT????
....a minute later...
OOOOOH it's a piece of chewed up dried papaya.
Now why didn't I think of that earlier.

1 comment:

Rebecca said...

Ohhhhh yea! I've been there lol!!