Monday, October 20, 2008

The challenge review

Last week was great! We did some crafty stuff, but A was also able to let loose and be artistic.
Here are some of my favorites.


Craft stick shape book - I placed a bunch of different size sticks and glue in front of her and she decorated it how she wanted. Then we talked about what she did and she told me they were shapes, so we labeled them.


Pocahontas head band - I asked her to paint things that Pocahontas likes and the results were birds, water and a racoon.


Bird feeder - This was an activity we did in playgroup and M and A LOVED it.


Scarecrow - This was more crafty, but we talked about hay and what it's for, what pretend means, and the parts of the body. Doesn't A look thrilled??? After all the "itchies" and Momma's sneezing fit, they were done with the scarecrow.



So we've one more week to go. I know we're going to paint pumpkins and make monster pet rocks, but I want to go out with a bang, so does anyone have any great ideas??

No comments: