Thursday, October 30, 2008

They're done!

Ok just a few short posts to catch up. The Halloween costumes are done and ready to party! A and I are going to be Indians ( I know it's Native American, but it sounds better to say cowboys and Indians) and M is going to be a cowboy. Hubby was supposed to dress up too, but true to his nature, he chickened out changed his mind. So here is all my hard work.

A's costume- I made the dress, A made her necklace and headband and the moccasins are second hand.


M's costume - I made the chaps, the boots and pants are vintage, thanks to Uncle Jorge and Uncle Renzo (one from each), the belt is second hand and the hat and shirt are from Target.


My costume is too wide to look cute on camera, although I do think it looks cute on me. You'll just have to wait until tomorrow to see it.

1 comment:

Rebecca said...

Cute! See you tomorrow!