Thursday, July 16, 2009

Time is NOT on our side

God I can't believe my baby is one month old today. This is my third baby I've stopped time for. We've cuddled and nursed and stared at each other for hours upon end it seems like, while the rest of the world continued on it's merry way.

I will say that this time around I've washed fewer clothes, cooked less, panicked and cried less. This time around I haven't wished for the milestones to come, counted hours between feedings or panicked over how many poop and pee diapers my baby has. Benjamin, might be my last baby. That little sentence excites and terrifies me all at the same time.

Just another shot out to my girl Tiffany who does awesome birthday invitations, and announcements.

2 comments:

Rebecca said...

That is the sweetest picture! I have been the same way with Ben. Being able to relax and not fret every little thing is so nice!

And another brilliant announcement by Tiffany!

Jessica said...

I love this picture... how naturally beautiful!