Saturday, November 10, 2007

I don't waaaaaaaaaaaana

I just don't want to. I've been a 'stay at home mom' ** that's the cool way to say it** for the last3 years and I'm done cleaning the house. DONE.... D.O.N.E!!!! I'm sitting here trying my damnedest to come up with every reason not to get up and get it done. Oh, I know poooor me. I get to stay home with my kids, go to the park, play dolls and blow bubbles on baby tummies. I LOVE it, but the cleaning is killing me. I like things clean and in order, but. Those cannot exist in the same sentence with CHILDREN. With my daughter it was manageable, but two is a different story. I'm just keeping afloat with changing diapers, picking up toys, cooking, dishes, making beds, two loads of laundry, errands, playing with the kids, sweeping and mopping the floor everyday. Don't get me wrong the house is decent, but I'm exhausted and have no energy to clean the ceiling fans or vacuum in the sofa. So what do I do??? Well today, NOTHING. I think my two year old has officially broken me in. Type A mommy, gone out the window to a more deserving woman. Here to stay mediocre housekeeper and wonderful mommy! Just in case you were wondering what did me in...........




Powderpalooza




and




Mani/Pedi night!

No comments: