Tuesday, November 6, 2007

Is it a sign????

So yeah, I was doing so great with the whole walking/jogging/trotting and then I got a sign from God yesterday...... As I was walking to the bathroom to clean yet another poop diaper, I ran into a chair. Now I'm sure if you are a normal person, you are asking "How in the world does a grown woman run into a chair, that she obviously knows is there because it's her house???" Well, it was early, I was up for 1 1/2 hours in the middle of the night to try and help my son learn to self soothe, I had no contacts on yet and most importantly I hadn't had my coffee. So in my delirious state, and being over eager to get poop out of my hand, I made too wide of a turn. Like so many other things in my life, the chair refused to budge, so my toe did instead. A swollen foot, call to my hubby, trip to the doctor's for an x-ray and two hours later.... my toe is broken!!! But that's not the good news..... We can't do anything for it but tape it and I get to heal med-free, because I'm nursing!!! Yippee



Now just when I was beginning to enjoy torturing my body with 2 mile walking/jogging trips, I'm going to have to put them on hold. I guess it's for the best, because 1 1/2 years ago when I attempted this whole 'getting fit' thing, I ended up pregnant because I was so hot, my husband couldn't resist me. hee