Tuesday, April 22, 2008

The Money Pit

Dear Lord the freakin' AC is out. Lord help me have patience for stuff like this. It's so damn hot here in the summer that when the AC goes out you want to die. REALLY DIE!! And yes it's summer here already. High of 85 today. Lay down and die....
Ok so I'm usually the optimist in our family. My husband is the "prepare for the worst" person and I'm the "hope for the best" part of the equation. I'm running out of my part. We are just barely keeping up, because it's always something. Car $1200, water heater $500, stickers and inspection $200, and now the damn AC.
OK suck it up Crisa, because when you husband gets home you're going to hear about how the whole world has plotted to suck us dry and you're going to have to convince him that we aren't Anna and Walter in the "Money Pit."


2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Oh no! When I was there in March (March!) I needed the AC. I hope it's easily and cheaply fixable.

Money Pit = Best movie ever!

Beckee said...

When it rains, it pours! Hope the AC gets fixed quickly.

BTW, love your blog,