Monday, April 28, 2008

Little Man

The whole family is in the car off to some wild and crazy family weekend adventure (read: Home Depot or Nana's) and Martin and I are talking about how we can save the world. Conversation that follows:

A: Momma, Momma, Momma...
Me: YES Allie, Mommy is talking to Daddy, can you please wait a minute?
A: Yes Momma
A: Momma, Momma, Momma...
Me: Yes A
A: Look, little man.
Me: What, baby?
A: My little man.
Her pointer finger and thumb are pinched together and she's looking really hard at this "little man" she's holding and she's singing about him. OOO I'm going to be the role model mom and help foster my daughter's creativity....
Me: What's his name?
I'm thinking, oh look how cute my daughter is. She pretending she has a little man in between her fingers. Imagination play. Original. Advanced.....She's a genius!!!
A: Booger, momma!



Genius I tell you! A and her Little Man are going to take over the world!!!!

No comments: