Thursday, July 17, 2008

Big Girl Brag

A mom friend was recently telling us about her son, who is A's age, writing his name. So the next time A and I sat down to "write letters" and play school I asked her to write her name on her letter. We've been practicing our letters and with the help of LeapFrog and SuperWhy A can write her name!!! Yeah, I'm taking very little credit for this. My daughter is a genius a smart little girl and television is a wonderful babysitter.

Oh and I totally realize that you now know A's name, but I'm still going to be calling her A. oops


** I helped with Dad, but Allie is all her**

3 comments:

LCL said...

very COOL!

Anonymous said...

how awesome!!

I am impressed with the "e" It seems like even kindergarteners have problems writing "e".

Crisa said...

Yeah I was suprised too since her "e" usually looks like an open circle. I'm going to have to sit down with her again and see if it was just a fluke.