Tuesday, July 15, 2008

The secret revealed

You know those annoying mom's who always appear to have it together. Yeah I think I'm one of them, but wait! Before you roll your eyes right off my page, hear me out. Nothing is ever like it seems. I have major insomnia. MAJOR and it sucks! The only way I can keep from crawling out of my skin at night is to clean, or do little projects. Then when friends ask, "Oh my god, when do you find the time to do this stuff?" I just respond with a generic, "No, no, it's no big deal really. It takes no time at all," because I don't want to have to explain that I can't ever go to sleep until the wee hours of the morning and I yell alot am always grouchy. So there, now the three people who read thiswhole world knows my secret.

Fruits of last night's insomnia. ARRRRRRR




We are getting ready for A's Pirate Princess party. Easiest tutu in the world to make. REALLY!!!!

2 comments:

Jill said...

I'm useless at night. I wish I could get things done if I couldn't sleep but I'm never productive (and I suffer from insomnia sometimes too).
Hope you get much needed rest.

Emily Brown said...

the tutu is so cute! do you think isabella is too little for a tutu?

can't wait to see allies. im surprised shes not wearing it everywhere already! i wore mine day and night when i was little.