Saturday, July 12, 2008

Peeping Crisa

When I was younger I would cruise the fancy neighborhoods at night just to catch a glimpse of the "perfect" people's lives. I know a little stalkerish but these people encompassed everything I thought was ideal at the time. Money, cars, huge homes, rich neighborhoods. Now that I'm an adult with a decent home, nice cars, nice neighborhood and overall a great life, I know better. There is no such thing as perfect or ideal, there is just life.
So, last night I was outside smoking looking at the stars and when I turned around I could see our perfect little kitchen and den through the window. If I were seventeen again peaking in through the window I would have seen what I thought was an ideal life.

2 comments:

Tiffany said...

Glad to see I'm not the only peeping tom! Haha!!

{sue} said...

Ok - me too! I still do this!